You are here:
In this section (local navigation):
- Achievement gap: definition
- Benchmarking progress in middle schools
- Closing the gap: identifying groups to track
- Contextual value added: calculation methodology (primary)
- Data publication dates and locations
- Demonstrating the progress of pupils with SEN who did not sit the SATs updated
- Developing a progress-tracking system: data collection and analysis new
- Evaluating the impact of data on raising standards of teaching and learning
- EYFS attainment and progress: analysis software updated
- Finding academies with a high percentage of pupils with SEN
- Key Stage 2 SATs: how do test scores relate to fine grades and levels?
- Measuring KS1-2 progress: can sub-levels be used?
- Prior attainment data: how to access it?
- Progress 8 measure: are any calculation tools available?
- PRUs: comparing national performance data
- Pupil premium: tracking pupil progress (primary)
- Pupil premium: using data to report on the impact on attainment
- Pupil premium: using the list of eligible pupils updated
- Raising progress targets (primary)
- Setting targets in English: KS2-KS4 updated
- Special schools: using RAISEonline data
- Target setting: using data
- Tracking progress in a subject in a single year (secondary) new
- Tracking pupil progress using point scores: Key Stages 2 to 5
- Using data to support school improvement
- Using the DfE's EduBase data to compare schools
- Value added (VA) data: EYFS-KS1
- National expectations of performance
- National performance data: primary
- National performance data: secondary
- Performance tables and measures: primary
- Performance tables and measures: secondary
- RAISEonline and other performance data systems
- Reporting performance data
Pupil premium: using the list of eligible pupils
Become a member of The Key to view this article in full
As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members can view 3,000+ articles in full and ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about the benefits of The Key and our membership fees.
Free trial membership You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
- Printer friendly
- Add to print cart
- Give feedback
- Subscribe to updates
Become a member of The Key
The Key provides expert, practical answers to school leaders' questions and publishes them online as articles. As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members have access to 3,000+ articles in full and can ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about the benefits of The Key and our membership fees.
You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
See how The Key can support you