You are here:
In this section (local navigation):
- Accessibility plans: audit checklists
- Accessibility plans: examples
- Accessibility plans: summary of requirements
- Adapting school premises for disabled people
- Attendance certificates: avoiding discrimination
- Daily collective worship: requirements and guidance
- Equal pay audits: guidance
- Equality action plans
- Equality documents: format
- Ethnic minority achievement co-ordinator: must schools have one?
- Handling requests to withdraw pupils on religious grounds
- Language to use to describe ethnicity: guidance and resources
- Nappy changing: children with SEN
- Providing a prayer room: examples from schools new
- Providing a prayer room: guidance updated
- Providing extra washing facilities in pupil toilets
- Provision for parents who are deaf updated
- Public Sector Equality Duty statements: examples
- Residential trips: including pupils with SEND
- School policy review: model statement on equality
- Single equality schemes: examples updated
- Sport in school: can boys and girls play sports together?
- Staff dress codes: prohibiting religious clothing
- Supporting Jehovah’s Witness pupils
- The Home Office’s Prevent strategy: how should schools respond?
- The Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED) in schools
- The Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED): equality objectives
- The Public Sector Equality Duty: publishing information
- Washing Halal utensils in food technology lessons
- Wheelchair access to the school: doorbell height
- Admissions and roll
- Finance, insurance and licensing
- Health and safety
- ICT management
- Legislation and initiatives
- Premises and facilities
- Recent news and updates
- Record keeping
- Risk assessments
- School funding
- The school day and year
- Websites, social media and marketing
- Working with governors
- Year planners
Equality documents: format
Become a member of The Key to view this article in full
As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members can view 3,000+ articles in full and ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about the benefits of The Key and our membership fees.
Free trial membership You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
- Printer friendly
- Add to print cart
- Give feedback
- Subscribe to updates
Become a member of The Key
The Key provides expert, practical answers to school leaders' questions and publishes them online as articles. As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members have access to 3,000+ articles in full and can ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about the benefits of The Key and our membership fees.
You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
See how The Key can support you