You are here:
Recovering debt from parents: guidance and procedures
- 1 Recovering debts from parents: advice
- 2 Should schools use legal action or debt collection?
- 3 How can schools recover debt when the pupil has left the school?
- 4 Can we refuse a place on a school trip until other debts are paid?
- 5 Can schools withhold exam certificates until the pupil's debts are paid?
- 6 Examples of policies for non-payment for clubs and extra-curricular activities
- 7 Examples of procedures for non-payment for school meals
- 8 Recovering debt from parents: examples of letters from schools
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.