You are here:
Case study: How one rural school boosted its per-pupil funding by 20%
Rural schools frequently struggle with funding and many are fighting to stay viable. Here’s how one rural academy trust used marketing to increase pupil numbers by 20% and as a result boost their school’s income.
- Why did Chulmleigh embark on a new marketing approach?
- Identify your unique selling point and communicate them clearly
- Appeal to parents outside your catchment area
- Reinforce your selling points in all communication
- Seek feedback on your offer
- Implementing this approach in your school
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.