You are here:
Case study: how an undersubscribed school boosted its per-pupil funding by 20%
- 1 The need for change: triggers for a new marketing approach
- 2 Decide on your key messages
- 3 Advertise to parents outside your catchment area
- 4 Reinforce your selling points in all communication
- 5 Proactively seek feedback on your offer
- 6 Could this approach work for your school?
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.