You are here:

Last updated on 20 March 2018
Ref: 30989
School types: All · School phases: All

Find out about some of the most common licences schools are likely to need, including for TV, software, the copyright for music and film, and the copyright for printed and digital material.

Article tools


  1. Suggested licences
  2. TV
  3. Copyright for film, music and other media
  4. Copyright for printed and digital material
  5. Software
  6. Public productions
  7. Premises and events
  8. Wireless microphones

The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.