You are here:
Case study: promoting your rural school to increase your pupil roll
- 1 Make sure newcomers to the area know about your school
- 2 Hold open days for local pre-schools and feeder schools
- 3 Identify opportunities to meet your community's needs
- 4 Get more people through your doors
- 5 Promote yourselves constantly
- 6 Convey the right image on your website and social media profiles
- 7 Promote your history
- 8 Three things to avoid
- 1 download
- 18 external links
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.