You are here:
In this section (local navigation):
- Administrative tasks in schools
- Annual reports and financial statements (academies) updated
- Becoming a cheque book school: guidance
- Borrowing for maintained schools: guidance
- Business rates: academies
- Can we supply laptops to teachers VAT-free?
- CFR framework: assessment and tracking software new
- Childcare tax credits: can they be claimed for breakfast clubs? new
- External audits of academies updated
- Finance leases: guidance
- Food expenses: tax regulations
- Internal audits by the local authority
- Internal audits of academies
- Letting school premises: is it allowed?
- Monthly management accounts (academies)
- Private/voluntary fund accounts: academies
- Procedures for keeping track of money in school
- Providing ICT support to other schools: guidance
- Purchasing gifts for volunteers
- Returns required from academies
- Rewarding staff: can we use money from lettings? (academies)
- Should private/voluntary funds be VAT registered? new
- Statement of Internal Control: no longer a requirement
- Tax-free benefits in kind
- Trustees' reports: examples (academies) updated
- Unofficial funds: what can they be used for?
- Value added tax (VAT): funding for School Direct places
Food expenses: tax regulations
Become a member of The Key to view this article in full
As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members can view 3,000+ articles in full and ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about the benefits of The Key and our membership fees.
Free trial membership You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
- Printer friendly
- Add to print cart
- Give feedback
- Subscribe to updates
Become a member of The Key
The Key provides expert, practical answers to school leaders' questions and publishes them online as articles. As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members have access to 3,000+ articles in full and can ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about the benefits of The Key and our membership fees.
You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
See how The Key can support you