You are here:
2020 in education: predictions for the year ahead
We look into our crystal ball to see what awaits us in 2020. Get ahead on the main developments likely to hit the sector this year.
- Education will be low on the political agenda
- Curriculum, curriculum, curriculum!
- 'Outstanding' schools can expect more regular inspections
- A teacher pay rise at last?
- More focus on mental health and wellbeing for staff and pupils
- Cash injections for schools, and more support on money management
- MATs: pay in the spotlight
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.