Changes and challenges in education
Changes and challenges in education 7 articles
- Coronavirus: current state-of-play Coronavirus continues to affect staff and pupils. Find out what the latest guidance says and read advice on how you can adapt to live with COVID-19.
- Industrial action: FAQs Get answers to your questions about strike action. Find out about your rights and responsibilities, and how to respond to industrial action.
- Industrial action: risk assessment and arrangements for staying open Get your head around your requirements and options for keeping your school safely open during staff strikes. Download and adapt our risk assessment to help you decide if you need to close.
Need-to-knows 9 articles
- DfE launches consultation on changes to behaviour and exclusion guidance New national behaviour benchmark and exclusions applied for safeguarding reasons, included in proposed changes.
- DfE publishes new statutory guidance on the cost of school uniform The new guidance requires schools to make sure that the total cost of their uniform is affordable for parents.
- DfE updates guidance on behaviour, searches and exclusions Updated guidance on pupil behaviour, searches, and suspensions and exclusions will come into effect on 1 September. Be alert to the upcoming changes now.