You are here:
Brexit: what it means for your school
Deal or no deal, here's what you need to know if you've got staff or pupils from the EU. Find out about practical steps you can take to avoid disruptions to food and medical supplies and read advice about the GDPR and travelling to the EU after Brexit.
- In a nutshell
- I have a member of staff from the EU
- I have a current pupil(s) from the EU
- I'm in the process of hiring a member of staff who is from the EU
- I'm planning a school trip abroad to the EU
- I'm concerned about disruptions to food and medical supplies (new)
- GDPR, Erasmus and insurance - other things to be aware of
- Key facts
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.