You are here:
Changes in education in 2019/20
Get ahead of the curve and read our round-up of what's coming up in education this year.
- Keeping Children Safe in Education: changes from September
- New Ofsted framework
- 2.75% uplift to teacher pay
- Academies Financial Handbook: changes from September
- Brexit: most things will stay the same for schools
- Changes to assessment: new requirements
- Relationships, sex and health education: from September 2020
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.