You are here:
Changes in education in 2020/21
Get ahead of the curve and read our comprehensive round-up of changes in education that affect you this year.
- Coronavirus: school reopening in autumn
- Keeping Children Safe in Education: updates from September
- Ofsted to conduct 'school visits, not inspections' during autumn term
- Teacher pay rises
- Universal coronavirus catch-up premium
- Year 7 catch-up premium discontinued
- Reception baseline assessment delayed
- 'Grace period' for introducing new relationships, sex and health education (RSE) curriculum
- Governor/trustee visits and meetings
- Changes to GCSEs and A levels in summer 2021
- Academies Financial Handbook: updates from September
- Faith schools: changes to admission arrangements due to coronavirus
- Maintained schools: changes to financial regulations in 2021
- New reporting procedures for deaths related to COVID-19
More from The Key
Evidence-led training courses that make it easy to upskill staff, anytime, anywhere.
CPD Toolkit is the most effective way to virtually deliver evidence-led training and support the professional development of your staff. Downloadable courses and online 5-minute summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating as skeleton staff in-school, via video call or individually at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.