You are here:
Changes in education in 2018/19
Here’s a round-up of what we know is happening in education this academic year. Hand our factsheet to your staff to get them up to speed too.
- Updated statutory safeguarding guidance
- New Academies Financial Handbook
- Ofsted 2019 inspection framework developments
- National focus on tackling teacher workload
- New STPCD with pay award uplifts
- Reformed GCSEs and A-levels
- New SIAMS evaluation schedule
- FSM supplementary grant
- Consultation on the floor standard
- New careers guidance requirements in place
- More resources to help you save money
- Downloadable factsheet for your staff
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.