You are here:
Headteacher’s report to the governing board: how-to and resources
Follow our guide and use our resources to help you – a report template you can adapt and a guide to the topics you'll likely need to cover.
- Check what your board would like you to include
- Give governors the right amount of information
- Download our template and guide to what to include
- Use Compliance Tracker to report your compliance to governors
- Your report should be available to everyone
- Agree the frequency of reports with your board
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.