ICT software 3 articles
- Cyber security glossary Get a handle on the key terms around cyber security so you can understand the common forms of cyber attack, and the measures you can put in place.
- How to protect a school from cyber attacks Cyber security should be a top priority for schools. Find out how and when to check if your systems and processes are good enough, and follow our links to free tools, training and support.
- What to look for in a management information system (MIS) Use this list and input from your staff to help you develop a specification for your MIS.
ICT strategy 3 articles
- Computing infrastructure: review and procurement Find out what's included in your school's IT infrastructure and what to consider when reviewing it and procuring new equipment or systems.
- How to set your ICT strategy Follow our step-by-step guide to help you set your ICT strategy. Use our questions to get input from stakeholders, and download our template document when you start writing your strategy.
- Meeting the DfE's digital and technology standards: priorities checklist New Make sure your school's IT services and equipment meet the DfE's minimum standards. Use our downloadable checklist to help review your current provision, and get to grips with what to prioritise and what your next steps should be.