You are here:
Evaluating the impact of the PE and sports grant
How can we evaluate the impact of our sports funding? We link to examples of self-evaluation templates for assessing the impact of the PE and sport premium in primary schools. You will also find advice from one of our associate experts on demonstrating value for money of grant spending.
- Template and guidance from the Youth Sport Trust
- Template from the Association for Physical Education
- Evaluating the use of sports funding: local authority guidance
- Sports premium self-evaluation from a school
- PE and sport premium: assessing value for money
- Spending the PE and sports grant
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.