You are here:
Post-16 funding: FAQs
Learn more about post-16 funding, with answers to questions on students not sitting exams or dropping a subject, funding for students over 19 or those taking resits, calculating planned hours on 2-year courses, new arrivals to sixth forms, and overseas students.
- Will we lose funding if a student does not sit an exam?
- Will we lose funding if a student drops a subject?
- Is there funding for students who are over 19?
- Can we average the planned hours in a 2-year programme?
- How are new arrivals to sixth forms funded?
- Is there funding for students who repeat a year?
- Are overseas students funded?
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.