You are here:
Post-16 funding: FAQs
Learn more about post-16 funding, with answers to questions on students not sitting exams or dropping a subject, funding for students over 19, calculating planned hours on 2-year courses, new arrivals to sixth forms, addressing deficits and how to submit census data.
- Will we lose funding if a student does not sit an exam?
- Will we lose funding if a student drops a subject?
- Is there funding for students who are over 19?
- Can we average the planned hours in a 2-year programme?
- How are new arrivals to sixth forms funded?
- Can we use school funding to address a sixth-form deficit?
- Do maintained schools submit the ILR?
- Are EU students funded?
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.