You are here:
School websites: publishing curriculum information
You're now required to publish information about your remote learning provision on your website from 12 February. Find out what else you need to publish about your school's curriculum, and see examples of what other schools publish and how they do it.
- New requirement to publish information about your remote education provision
- Understand the usual curriculum publishing requirements
- See how other schools are publishing the usual required curriculum information
- You don't need to publish a 'curriculum intent' statement
- How to demonstrate your curriculum is accessible for pupils with SEND
More from The Key
Upskill your staff, any time, anywhere with CPD Toolkit.
The most effective way to deliver engaging virtual training to support the professional development of your staff.
Downloadable courses and 5-minute online summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating in-school, via video call or independently at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.