You are here:
Physical restraint policies
Want to read more?
To read this article in full, sign up for a free trial of The Key.
Membership starts from £1.46 per day and includes an unlimited number of logins for all of your senior team. If you join today, we'll also waive the £100 joining fee.
Membership gives school leaders access to:
- 3,600+ online articles, with information and resources on all aspects of school leadership
- 1,000+ examples of policies from schools and other organisations
- Downloadable template forms and reports, planners and checklists
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Help with preparing for Ofsted inspections
Already a member?
- 1 Physical restraint policies from primary schools
- 2 Physical restraint policies from secondary schools
- 3 Physical restraint policy from a special school
- 4 DfE: guidance on use of force may be included in behaviour policies
- 8 external links
More from The Key
Most popular on The Key
Conferences and CPD
The national funding formula, recruitment, budget management and income generation and more
4 Oct 2016 | Central London
Key Insights: From our blog
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.