You are here:
Data protection: latest updates
DPOs need to stay on top of changes in the world of data protection. We’ve collected all the updates you need in one place, so you don’t miss anything.
- August 2019: update to subject access request response time
- May 2019: update to the IRMS toolkit for schools
- April 2019: schools urged not to use Capita SIMS file transfer system
- November 2018: new ICO guidance
- July 2018: Capita SIMS bug risks data breach
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.