You are here:
Pupil records: transferring to other schools or providers
- 1 Transferring pupil data via the common transfer file
- 2 Transferring paper copies of pupil records
- 3 Transferring information about pupils with SEN
- 4 Transferring pupil records to a post-19 specialist provider
- 5 Secure transfer of pupil records
- 6 Records protocol from a local authority
- 7 external links
More from The Key
Covering a wide range of topics, including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.