- Inclusive recruitment and development: using data to improve your practice Get tips on how to collect and use data to help you determine where your HR practices could be more inclusive. Find out what steps to take to improve equality for your staff.
- Pupil record: contents and cover sheet Know what to include in your pupil records, and what should be on the records' cover sheets. Also, be clear on what you should keep separate to the record.
- School admission register All schools need to hold an admission register. Find out what should be in it and see answers to frequently asked questions.
- School census: key dates and guidance The next census date is 18 May 2023. Make sure you know what to do and where to go if you have any questions.
- School workforce census: who to include Find out which members of staff you should include in your annual school workforce census return.
- Subject leader file: checklist of contents Subject leader files can help you feel prepared for 'deep dives' in Ofsted inspections. Download our checklist to create effective files for primary and secondary subjects.
- Taking medical information on trips Taking pupils with medical conditions on trips requires a little extra preparation. Learn what medical information you should take with you and how to store it safely.
- The common transfer file Learn what data you should include in the common transfer file (CTF) and how you can send it. You'll also find out what action you should take if you haven't received a new pupil's CTF data.