You are here:
Statutory and mandatory risk assessments
- 1 Download our checklist
- 2 Track your risk assessments
- 3 You must assess risks to the health and safety of your employees and others
- 4 How to decide whether you need a risk assessment
- 5 Requirements for written records
- 6 Reviewing risk assessments
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.