Termly tasks for headteachers: summer 2023
Keep on top of your regular and unique tasks for this summer term with our downloadable checklist.
Viewing article for:
Your summer task checklist
Download the right checklist for your school type and adapt it to your specific roles and responsibilities.
KeyDoc: headteacher termly tasks summer 2023 (primary maintained)
KeyDoc: headteacher termly tasks summer 2023 (primary academy)
Use it to keep track of key dates for this summer term and important tasks related to:
- Health and safety
- Teaching, learning and assessment
- School improvement, including evaluation and monitoring
Use our checklists for autumn term and spring term (they'll be updated for the next academic year in due course, but will still give you a good sense of what will need doing and when).
More from The Key
Bitesize training with a big impact
Our on-demand training has your whole board covered and lets them learn at a time and pace that suits them.
Help your new governors hit the ground running with our expertly-designed induction training, and our role-specific courses support your link governors develop key skills and confidence in their role.
Get safeguarding peace of mind this summer term
Walk into the summer term with everything you need to maintain safeguarding vigilance in your school.
Download our summer term briefing pack, available for free to DSLs for a limited time only.
- Need-to-know: Academy Trust Handbook 2022 published 24 Aug 2022 19:02
- Need-to-know: Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) updated for 2022 20 May 2022 14:02
- Need-to-know: DfE launches consultation on changes to behaviour and exclusion guidance 4 Feb 2022 09:29
- Need-to-know: DfE publishes new statutory guidance on the cost of school uniform 19 Nov 2021 08:51
- Need-to-know: STPCD 2021 published 4 Oct 2021 10:30
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.