Last reviewed on 19 April 2021
School types: All · School phases: All
Ref: 42547

You must teach religious education (RE). 

There isn't a statutory programme of study for RE, but if you're in a maintained school you must follow the RE syllabus set out by your LA's standing advisory council on RE.