You are here:
Remote learning: how to keep your school community connected during partial closure
During lockdown school communities across the country have found new ways to communicate and hold on to what makes them special, even when forced to stay apart – and here’s how. Doing something different? Share your idea too.
- Reflect on each day with a laid-back Twitter live-stream
- Let pupils chat on a supervised video call
- Keep spirits up with a daily or weekly newsletter
- Celebrate pupils' success with recorded assemblies
- For parents: Q&As, video messages, discussion threads and more
- Tell us how you're keeping your community connected
More from The Key
Upskill your staff, any time, anywhere with CPD Toolkit.
The most effective way to deliver engaging virtual training to support the professional development of your staff.
Downloadable courses and 5-minute online summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating in-school, via video call or independently at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.