You are here:
Face coverings in schools: how to make it work
From 2 December, the guidance on who should wear face coverings in your school is changing. Find out how local restriction tiers will affect who should wear face coverings, and when. Adapt and share our factsheets and pin up our poster to keep everyone in the loop about your approach to the new measures.
- Guidance on face masks based on your local restriction tier
- Update your risk assessment
- Let parents and pupils know what you'll need from them
- Let staff know what to expect
- Prepare a supply of face coverings
- Display our poster outside your school and outside classrooms
- Find out how other leaders are approaching face coverings
More from The Key
Evidence-led training courses that make it easy to upskill staff, anytime, anywhere.
CPD Toolkit is the most effective way to virtually deliver evidence-led training and support the professional development of your staff. Downloadable courses and online 5-minute summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating as skeleton staff in-school, via video call or individually at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.