You are here:
School reopening: health and safety mythbuster (primary)
Get clarity on what you can and can't do during coronavirus when it comes to rules on pick-up/drop-off, bringing in lunchboxes, and more.
- "Only individuals that the child lives with can do pick up or drop off"
- "Only one person must drop off/pick up the child"
- "Children can't bring in their own lunchboxes"
- "PPE boxes will get contaminated if staff touch them without gloves"
- "Office staff need to wear gloves when they touch post"
- My concern isn't here
More from The Key
Evidence-led training courses that make it easy to upskill staff, anytime, anywhere.
CPD Toolkit is the most effective way to virtually deliver evidence-led training and support the professional development of your staff. Downloadable courses and online 5-minute summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating as skeleton staff in-school, via video call or individually at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.