You are here:
Coronavirus: how to prepare for 'tier 2' local restrictions (secondary)
Adapt and share our planning template to help you operate a rota system for secondary pupils as part of your contingency plan for local coronavirus outbreaks. Find out how to group pupils and how the DfE expects you to approach remote learning when 'tier 2' local restrictions are in place.
- What are the tier 2 local restrictions?
- How to plan your rota system
- Staff can move across rota groups
- Review and update your risk assessment to reflect your rota model
- How pupil attendance will work
- Follow remote learning expectations
- Continue to provide free school meals to pupils at home
- Download, adapt and share our planning template
More from The Key
Evidence-led training courses that make it easy to upskill staff, anytime, anywhere.
CPD Toolkit is the most effective way to virtually deliver evidence-led training and support the professional development of your staff. Downloadable courses and online 5-minute summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating as skeleton staff in-school, via video call or individually at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.