You are here:
Awarding GCSE and A-level grades in summer 2021: summary and factsheet
Understand how teacher-assessed grades will work for GCSEs, A-levels and VTQs this summer, including what evidence to use and how exam boards will support you. Share our factsheet with pupils and parents to reassure them about your school’s arrangements.
- What's happening and when?
- You must produce and submit a centre policy and summary between 12 and 30 April
- How should teachers grade pupils?
- The internal quality assurance process
- The external quality assurance process
- All pupils will have the right to appeal their grade
- Vocational and technical qualifications (VTQs), and other qualifications
- Share our factsheet with pupils and parents
More from The Key
Upskill your staff, any time, anywhere with CPD Toolkit.
The most effective way to deliver engaging virtual training to support the professional development of your staff.
Downloadable courses and 5-minute online summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating in-school, via video call or independently at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.