Internal assessment (primary) 6 articles
- Understand how to assess effectively in foundation subjects. Mix and match 6 assessment activities to help you, and see how a primary school has approached foundation subject assessment.
- Find guidance on how to assess reading, and examples of reading assessment grids from schools.
- As a middle leader, learn how to conduct effective moderation exercises to help teachers make accurate and consistent judgements of pupils’ progress. Use our templates to help you moderate reading, writing and maths.
KS1 assessments 0 articles
KS2 SATs 5 articles
- New Prepare for KS1 and 2 SATs with guidance on the types of access arrangements available, which pupils may need additional support and the deadlines for applications.
- Find out which pupils you need to administer the KS1 and KS2 grammar, punctuation and spelling (GPS) tests to, and understand the format of the tests.
- Updated Get an overview of how KS2 SATs will work in 2023. Download and share this QuickRead with colleagues as a ready-made resource.
Tracking progress (primary) 4 articles
- See how you can assess and monitor pupils' progress in maths using different resources.
- See what data you can use when monitoring the progress of vulnerable pupils, and find tools to help you track behaviour and wellbeing.
- Analyse the impact of your pupil premium interventions by downloading our tracking tool. Use it to help you make your funding go further, and to make sure your plans are impact-focused.