You are here:
How to moderate teacher assessments: primary
As a middle leader, learn how to conduct effective moderation exercises to help teachers make accurate and consistent judgements of pupils’ progress. Use our templates to help you moderate reading, writing and maths.
- Coronavirus: establish a baseline as pupils settle back in
- Who should be involved, and how
- How often to moderate
- How to make moderation sessions effective
- Single-form entry schools: moderate with other schools
- Download our templates to moderate reading, writing and maths
- Example moderation grids from a school
- EYFS: how to moderate the profile internally
More from The Key
Upskill your staff, any time, anywhere with CPD Toolkit.
The most effective way to deliver engaging virtual training to support the professional development of your staff.
Downloadable courses and 5-minute online summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating in-school, via video call or independently at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.