Remote learning: programmes and webinars offering additional support
While more pupils are returning to school, many will continue to learn remotely. Find out where you can get extra help with your remote learning provision - with guidance from other leading schools, and digital education providers like Google and Microsoft.
Get support from leading schools with the Department for Education's (DfE's) EdTech Demonstrator programme
This programme offers training and guidance for whatever stage your school's at with remote learning, with the help of leading 'demonstrator' schools across the country.
It covers areas like:
- How to use digital education platforms (like G Suite for Education and Microsoft Office 365 Education)
- Effective remote working and learning
- Digital safety
- Supporting pupils with SEND remotely
- Promoting pupil and teacher wellbeing remotely
Places are limited, and the demonstrator programme will prioritise schools which have:
- Recently adopted an online learning platform
- Higher numbers of disadvantaged pupils