You are here:
Assessing development in the EYFS
- 1 Judging whether children are developing as expected
- 2 Judging development using 'Development Matters' guidance
- 3 Are some areas of learning more important than others?
- 4 Moderating decisions
- 5 Development of children with SEN
- 6 Development of children with EAL
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.