Download our audit to help you evaluate your space
Our audit focuses on both indoor and outdoor provision along with other factors, such as:
- Travelling around the class safely
- Collaborative learning opportunities
- Flexible working spaces for large-scale and small-scale projects
- Clean and tidy learning environment
- Equipment stored away safely
Read our articles below for more information about learning walks
Look at your EYFS class risk assessment before you start
At the beginning of the school year, it's good practice for all classes to risk assess their learning environment.
There's more risk in an EYFS learning environment due to the amount of equipment available for pupils to use, so it's worth checking that the initial risk assessment is accurate when auditing the learning environment.
See examples of risk assessments for classrooms.