You are here:
How to use the outdoors in the EYFS: guidance on effective practice
- 1 EYFS providers must plan daily outdoor activities
- 2 Development Matters guidance: outdoor learning
- 3 Effective practice in outdoor learning
- 4 How should indoor and outside learning complement each other?
- 5 Outdoor provision in the EYFS: case study from a school
- 6 external links
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.