You are here:
COVID-19 catch-up vs pupil premium: guide to effective spending
Find out how to maximise the impact of any overlap between your pupil premium and coronavirus catch-up premium. Use our template to identify compatible needs among eligible pupils, and see examples of how other schools are using both types of funding.
- Use our template to conduct a thorough needs assessment
- Compare your priorities for both types of funding
- The more you can put into actual teaching, the better
- Streamline all interventions via 1 designated member of staff
- Target and survey transition year pupils
- See how schools are spending both types of funding
More from The Key
Bitesize training with a big impact
Our on-demand training has your whole board covered and lets them learn at a time and pace that suits them.
Help your new governors hit the ground running with our expertly-designed induction training, and our role-specific courses support your link governors develop key skills and confidence in their role.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.