'Early adopter' schools sought for new early years learning goals
The government is looking for schools to become “early adopters” of reforms aimed at boosting language development in early years education.
More from The Key
Bitesize training with a big impact
Our on-demand training has your whole board covered and lets them learn at a time and pace that suits them.
Help your new governors hit the ground running with our expertly-designed induction training, and our role-specific courses support your link governors develop key skills and confidence in their role.
Get safeguarding peace of mind this summer term
Walk into the summer term with everything you need to maintain safeguarding vigilance in your school.
Download our summer term briefing pack, available for free to DSLs for a limited time only.
- Need-to-know: Academy Trust Handbook 2022 published 24 Aug 2022 19:02
- Need-to-know: Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) updated for 2022 20 May 2022 14:02
- Need-to-know: DfE launches consultation on changes to behaviour and exclusion guidance 4 Feb 2022 09:29
- Need-to-know: DfE publishes new statutory guidance on the cost of school uniform 19 Nov 2021 08:51
- Need-to-know: STPCD 2021 published 4 Oct 2021 10:30
- Need-to-know: DfE updates suspensions and permanent exclusions guidance New
- Artificial intelligence (AI): Dos and don'ts for data protection New
- Create an effective feedback culture in your school New
- Ofsted 'deep dives': PSHE New
- Meeting the DfE's digital and technology standards: priorities checklist New