You are here:
Gifts and hospitality policy: model and examples
Are there examples of gifts and hospitality policies and registers? This article has a model policy from The Key as well as examples from primary, secondary and special schools. You will also find a gifts and hospitality register, policy writing guidance, and HMRC’s position on pupils’ gifts to school staff.
- Model policy from The Key
- Primary school gift and hospitality policies
- Secondary school gift and hospitality policies
- A special school’s gifts and hospitality policy
- Gifts and hospitality register: example
- Writing a gift and hospitality policy: guidance
- Gifts for teachers: tax guidance
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.