PSHE policy: model and examples
Download and adapt our template if you want a personal, social, health and economic education (PSHE) policy. Plus, see examples from schools to help you write your own.
Download our model
There's no requirement to have a PSHE policy, but you may want to have one in place.
- Takes account of relevant guidance and good practice
- Refers to the requirements for relationships, sex and health education (RSHE)
- Is approved by Forbes Solicitors
You should use it alongside your RSE policy, which you're required to have – download and adapt our model RSE policy.
See examples of PSHE policies from other schools
- Hadrian Primary School in South Tyneside
- Havannah Primary School in Cheshire East
- Bolton by Bowland CE Primary School in Lancashire
- Blatchington Mill School in Brighton and Hove (in the relationships, sex and health education policy)
- Redruth School in Cornwall
- Reigate School in Surrey