You are here:
Pastoral support plans: guidance, templates and examples
Find out how to develop a pastoral support plan (PSP) to give a pupil the additional support they need, and get templates and examples to help you write your own.
- PSPs help you provide additional support to individual pupils
- Start by arranging a meeting
- The SENCO and co-ordinator should then write the PSP
- Provide support to the pupil and review the PSP at different intervals
- Download templates and guidance from local authorities
- Take a look at some completed examples
More from The Key
Bitesize training with a big impact
Our on-demand training has your whole board covered and lets them learn at a time and pace that suits them.
Help your new governors hit the ground running with our expertly-designed induction training, and our role-specific courses support your link governors develop key skills and confidence in their role.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.