- St Crispin's CP Infant School in Kent – see the "positive handling policy" (page 5)
- Fiddlers Lane Community Primary School in Salford – see the "behaviour and physical intervention primary policy" (pages 25 and 26)
- Oak Bank School, a primary in Central Bedfordshire – see the "use of reasonable force policy" (page 6)
- Crown Hills Community College, a secondary in Leicester – see the "physical intervention policy" (pages 12 and 13)
- Hillside Specialist School & College, an all-through special school in Lancashire – see the "use of restraint policy" (pages 4 to 7)
Take a look at our article on using force to restrain pupils, which includes a definition of reasonable force from the DfE.
You can also see examples of positive handling policies.