You are here:
Charging for before and after-school clubs
Find out the rules on charging for before and after-school clubs, so you can be sure your approach is in line with the law and DfE guidance.
- You can charge for before and after-school clubs
- Charging for holiday childcare
- Profiting from letting your premises to a club provider
- You're allowed to charge staff for places for their children
- You can charge a parent to retain a place in a club
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.