You are here:
In this section (local navigation):
- Childcare disqualification requirements: declaration form
- Childcare disqualification requirements: FAQs updated
- Childcare disqualification: offences updated
- Disqualification by association: equality implications
- EYFS safeguarding and welfare checklist
- Malicious allegations: how is ‘malicious’ defined?
- Parents photographing school events: protecting at-risk pupils
- Providing contact details for the children’s commissioner (residential special schools)
- Recording safeguarding information: guidance and templates
- Reporting safeguarding allegations to the LADO
- Role of the designated safeguarding lead updated
- Safeguarding checklists
- Safeguarding children: guidance for staff
- Safeguarding children: sample audits
- Safeguarding notices for visitors
- Safeguarding report for the governing body: who should write it?
- Safeguarding: training for governors updated
- Safeguarding: training requirements
- School counsellors: safeguarding procedures
- Single central record: FAQs updated
- Single central record: requirements updated
- Specific safeguarding issues: summary
- Students on placements in schools: safeguarding checks
- Visitors: asking for identification updated
Become a member of The Key to view this article in full
As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members can view 3,000+ articles in full and ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about the benefits of The Key and our membership fees.
Free trial membership You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
- Printer friendly
- Add to print cart
- Give feedback
- Subscribe to updates
Become a member of The Key
The Key provides expert, practical answers to school leaders' questions and publishes them online as articles. As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members have access to 3,000+ articles in full and can ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about the benefits of The Key and our membership fees.
You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
See how The Key can support you