You are here:
Online safety: requirements
Understand what arrangements you should have in place to keep pupils safe online and take a look at further resources to help you manage online safety in your school.
- Filtering and monitoring systems should be in place
- Have a clear policy on the use of mobile phones
- Teach online safety through the curriculum
- Staff safeguarding training should cover online safety
- Take action to prevent and tackle cyber-bullying
- Ofsted expectations
- Further guidance and resources
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.