You are here:
What’s changing in the new Ofsted framework?
- 1 New ‘quality of education’ judgement
- 2 Separate judgements for ‘personal development’ and ‘behaviour and attitudes’
- 3 Section 8 inspections of 'good' schools to happen over 2 days
- 4 Introduction of ‘on-site preparation' the afternoon before the inspection
- 5 Internal performance data no longer used as inspection evidence
- 6 What’s staying the same?
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.