Ofsted 2019 resource hub
Your one-stop-shop to get you ready for the new inspection framework, that went live in September 2019.
Find out the current state of play with our updates.
Get updates on each article straight to your inbox by clicking 'save for later' at the top of any article page.
Stay in the know
- Latest updates
All the latest from the world of Ofsted - whenever we know, you'll know.
- Headlines: Ofsted publishes new inspection framework and handbooks
- Full summary: what’s changing in the new Ofsted framework?
5-minute read. Get the lowdown on the changes to the new framework and inspection handbooks.
- 2019 inspection framework: exclusive interview with Ofsted
Find out what Ofsted's deputy director for schools had to say when we put your questions to him.
- 2019 Ofsted framework: exclusive 'exit poll' results
See what other school leaders thought about the proposed framework changes.
- 2019 Ofsted inspection framework: staff briefing
Download and deliver this 15-minute staff briefing to get everyone up to speed on the proposed new Ofsted framework, and what the changes mean for your school.
Find out what it means for you
- 2019 Ofsted inspection framework: what it means for your school
What inspectors will be looking for come September, and how you can prepare.
- How to review your curriculum
The 'quality of education' measure will put your curriculum in the spotlight. Follow our step-by-step process to carry out a curriculum audit and find out where you need to improve.
- An 'outstanding' 21st century curriculum: case study
Read how one primary school went back to the drawing board to create an inspiring, character-building curriculum for its pupils, using cross-curricular 'vehicles' to deliver national curriculum content.
What's to come?
Keep checking back for:
- Practical advice on your curriculum, how to audit it, and how to fund it
- Updated bank of resources on preparing for inspection
- Exclusive case studies and insights into what school leaders like you are doing
Get involvedDoing something unique with your curriculum and want to shout about it? Found a way of providing a broad and balanced curriculum, without it costing the earth?
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.