Ofsted 2019 resource hub
Your one-stop-shop to get you ready for the new inspection framework, going live in September 2019. We'll be updating it with more tools, news and resources as we learn more about the new framework.
Remember, the 2015 Ofsted Inspection Framework and School Inspection Handbook are still in force. Find out the current state of play with our updates.
Get updates on each article straight to your inbox by clicking 'save for later' at the top of any article page.
Stay in the know
- Latest updates
All the latest from the world of Ofsted - whenever we know, you'll know.
- Headlines: Ofsted publishes draft handbooks as new framework consultation opens
- Full summary: what’s changing in the new Ofsted framework?
5-minute read. Get the lowdown on Ofsted's handbook changes and how to have your say in their 12-week consultation.
- 2019 Ofsted framework: exclusive 'exit poll' results
Find out what other school leaders think about the new proposals, and what questions they still have.
Find out what it means for you
- 2019 Ofsted inspection framework: what it means for your school
What inspectors will be looking for come September, and how you can prepare.
- How to review your curriculum
The 'quality of education' measure will put your curriculum in the spotlight. Follow our step-by-step process to carry out a curriculum audit and find out where you need to improve.
What's to come?
Keep checking back for:
- Ready-to-deliver staff presentation on the changes
- Practical advice on your curriculum, how to audit it, and how to fund it
- Step-by-step guides to improving behaviour
- Updated bank of resources on preparing for inspection
- Exclusive case studies and insights into what school leaders like you are doing
Get involvedDoing something unique with your curriculum and want to shout about it? Found a way of providing a broad and balanced curriculum, without it costing the earth?
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.