You are here:
How Ofsted inspects governance
Learn how governance is inspected under the 2019 Ofsted framework, and the role of governors on inspection day.
- Governance is inspected as part of ‘leadership and management’
- What inspectors are looking for
- Evidence inspectors will use
- Governors’ role on inspection day
- How governance is inspected if you’re in a MAT
- Grade descriptors
- How to prepare your governors for inspection
- Demonstrating governors' impact
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.