You are here:
Vision and mission statements: guidance and case studies
How can I create vision and mission statements for my school? We look at case studies showing how schools have involved stakeholders in the creation of vision and mission statements, and how a new academy developed its mission. We also include advice from one of our associate education experts.
- What are vision and mission statements?
- Consulting stakeholders to create mission statements: case studies
- Creating a vision: case study from a primary school
- Building the vision: tips for new academies
- Developing a new mission: case study from an academy
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.