You are here:
Pupils in the KS4 performance tables: FAQs
Which pupils are included in the Key Stage (KS) 4 performance tables? We answer some frequently asked questions about which groups of pupils are included in the KS4 performance tables. We look at pupils who leave and join the school, dual-registered pupils and part-time pupils.
- Do excluded pupils count in the performance tables?
- Are pupils without KS2 data included in progress measures?
- How are pupils who move schools in year 11 counted?
- Do pupils who complete year 11 later than expected count?
- Are private candidates included?
- Where are dual-registered pupils’ results counted?
- How are pupils studying part-time at a college included?
- How are pupils admitted outside their normal age group included?
More from The Key
Evidence-led training courses that make it easy to upskill staff, anytime, anywhere.
CPD Toolkit is the most effective way to virtually deliver evidence-led training and support the professional development of your staff. Downloadable courses and online 5-minute summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating as skeleton staff in-school, via video call or individually at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.